Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weight Loss Jiggle Challenge Week 5

                          I am linking up to Mr.and Mrs.Smith. No Jiggle Challenge this is week five.


Well, Happy Thursday to all.  I am excited about my weight loss of .5 pound.  I ran my first 5K in five years last Saturday and looking for another one.  I ran Sunday Morning, Rested on Monday, Worked out at Cross Fit on Tuesday, Wednesday and this morning I ran 2 miles.  I am counting calories now.  Before I ate what I wanted and worked out.  Now I am actually keeping up with what’s going in my mouth.  I hope everyone was Successful this week and can not wait to read your stories.

4 comments:

  1. Woohooo congrats! You are doing awesome and such an inspiration to actually run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the 5K and the weight loss! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know that I moved...here is my new address....http://thecoachandthesoutherngal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on the 5k!! that is awesome!!! keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete