Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jiggle Challenge

Today I am linking up with Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Running Backwards High Heels.  This has been a fun journy meeting new followers from the jiggle challenge.  I have few more weight to lose before I am Jiggle free.  I am walking away with new knowledge.  I hope everyone else has done the same.  

Its time for me to Celebrate today.  I have finally lost some weight this week.  It was tough, but I did it.  I wrote down every calorie that I consumed and exercise that I did for that day.

 The only thing, which was frustrating me, was I would weigh myself in the morning and than at night.  I was obsessed with weighing myself.  I noticed this on Monday.  What I did I put the scale away from my sight.  I pulled it out to weigh myself this morning and I put it back up until I weigh myself one more time on Next Thursday.  Anyone else have the same obsession about weighing yourself? 

I have lost 2 lbs this week. 
Weight Percent lost: 1.04%

This week exercise was: 

Thursday: Run 3 miles

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Ran Beach to Bay 4.2 miles

Sunday: Rest

Monday:

Deadlift 5-3-1
Shoulder Press 5-3-1
Mini wod:
3R4T of:
15 Box Jumps
20 KBS
30 DU

Tuesday: Ran 2.5 miles

Wednesday:
60 Bar Facing Burpees
30 OHS (120/90)
10 Muscle Ups
AMRAP 15 minutes.

Thursday:
Squat Cleans 5-3-1
Push Jerk 5-3-1
Mini wod:
Tabata
Air squats
 Box jumps

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! Is this your total weight loss for the entire challenge?

    ReplyDelete