Monday, May 23, 2011

Beach To Bay

It’s that time of the year again, Beach to Bay marathon relay.  This is one of the biggest Marathon relay in the world.  People from all over come for this celebration and I am blessed just to be part of it.  This is my second year doing this and I am ready to do it again next year. Two years ago I ran it with my college friends, but this year I ran with fellow cross fitters.  The first mile was outside the Navy base passing Texas A&M.  The second mile was an ocean view.  I was taken in by how beautiful the water looked.  The last 2 miles was the hardest for me.  It seemed like the heat was beating me down.  I finished!! My leg was 4.2 miles and I finished it in 48 minutes.

This is how many people showed up for the race.
 I hitched a ride to meet my teammates at the finish line. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your second year of participating! I've heard of Cross Fit- sounds awesome and intense. Thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete