Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I started my weekend with a crossfit workout called Murph. They should’ve called it “you’re going to die today.” We had to do:
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run

Since I been having knee problems I rowed 1600 meters both times. While doing this workout I thought my arms where going to fall off. I finished the workout in 52:19. After the workout I went to get my hair done with the kids. I waited 2 month to get it done and my hair was screaming for some TLC.




Sunday I took Gibby (boxer) out for a mile and half run in our neighborhood, before we left for church. . My daughter did an Easter egg hunt with the kids at church and she walked away with a mountain of candy. My daughter is a type to have a few candies and will not think about the candy until I say something about it next year. She also does this during Halloween. After church we went to my mother’s house to enjoy some barbeque. We had barbeque chicken, potato salad, and green beans. I did not stop there I had half of an adult beverage (which I have not had in a year and half), 2 slices of carrot cake and than my mother had left over homemade icing. I started to spoon out the icing from the bowl like it was ice cream. I was disgusted with myself after that day. Than we came home and we had family game night and once again Aaron (Husband) beat me by 10 points in scrabble. That’s my weekend wrap up.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, i need to squeeze those cheeks!!! how cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete