Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday.

TGIF this week has been crazy and I am ready for the weekend.


1. Fridays are meant for work, rent movies and Pizza take out.
2. Makes me terribly happy... Will be my husband who thinks he can dance, my kids, my dog, Christmas with family, getting a pedicure, hair done, and chocolate.

3. Something that inspires me is Blogs, and Crossfiters

4. If I had the day off today I would Go to the 8 oclock crossfit class, organize my closet, grocery shop, take pictures of my children, and pay bills.

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is Bright and Bold.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm both it all depends on what the political party stands for.
7. I'd like to go to Japan so I could Site see in Tokyo.

I am linking up to http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment