Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am back

Well, I am back.  I have been a way since summer started.   Busy being a stay at home mom while school was out.  I really am jealous of stay at home moms that get to stay with the kids all year.  You have one of the most important jobs in this world.  If I could be a stay at home mom all year I would.  Over the summer I watched my little man start from crawling to running now. While on my break I have started two new passions this year.   Bakeing cupcakes and  healthy meals.  Soon you will see some post about my experimenting cupcakes and meals.  Also I am on a new journey of losing 45 pounds by the end of May.  I did not think I should make this public but I am to hopefully get some positive encouragement to lose this weight. Also I want to compete in the crossfit games and the only way I think this will work if I was 45 pounds lighter.  So far I have lost 5 pounds.  I am 40 pounds away. 





My daughter has started fifth grade and having a great time.  She has grown up a lot and this year will be her last year before she moves up to Middle school.  Scary for me! Well, more post to come see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment