Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Back from St. Louis

I am back safe and sound.  We went to Missouri to watch my brother in law graduate from College.  He received his Bachelors degree in Ministry.    We were busy from the time we landed in St. Louis and the time we left.  If you have never been to St. Louis it is a beautiful city. 

We were waiting to board the plan. I thought I would snap a picture.  When we were flying I was surprise my little one did very well on the plan he did not fuss.  I kept snacks and a bottle for his ears to pop. 


Saturday was the first ceremony at Shaw.




Than we left and went to Ted's Custard and it was to DIE for. I had the concrete with Heath and Reece’s candy.


Then finally on Sunday we went to see the arch. It was cold outside but I was a trooper and went outside to enjoy this massive art of steel.
I ate a lot but I truly enjoy the trip.  I hope to go back soon and see more that we could not do because it was too cold.

1 comment:

  1. To add music to your page go to playlist.com and set up an account. Then you can add music you want to a playlist and then click on the "embed" link and copy the code. Then go to blogger and click on design. Click on add gadget and choose "html code". Paste the link in the box and save. Then you are done!

    ReplyDelete